Property Q&A in Mattapan>Question Details

Ken_golden, Renter in Arlington, MA

Does this have a working fireplace? Is the Basement the only unfinished room?

Asked by Ken_golden, Arlington, MA Sat Jan 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092845308-122-Woodhaven-St-B…

Answers

4
To my fellow agents here, with a little research the information is available. I don't disagree, that he could contact the listing agent and or should have a buyers agent, but if he were looking for a buyers agent, this forum could be an excellent place for him to choose one and I'm sure he'd want one that does his homework.
Ken, the listing agent would be able to find all that for you or get yourself a buyers agent that you could tell exactly what yourvlooking for to make your home search easier
Ken

It was on the market for 9 days and as of 8/23/2012 it has been under agreement with a closing date of 2/24/2013

And in answer to your question yes the basement is unfinished and there is a fireplace. I can not speak as to whether it is working and or working properly as i have not viewed the home and those answers should be left up to your home inspector.

If you found my information helpful please indicate it by giving me a thumbs up and or best answer. Thanks

Louis
Hi Ken,

Contact the listing broker for unit.

Best of luck.