Property Q&A in Oak Lawn>Question Details

Amy Lee, Renter in Chicago Ridge, IL

Does this apartment accept pets?

Asked by Amy Lee, Chicago Ridge, IL Mon Jan 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000002864/Park-Place…

Answers

2
Whether the listing or ad states that pets are accepted, I would call the management company and check it out. I have a client who is looking for a condo in Oak Lawn that allows pets. Although there are many that say pets are allowed, I have run into a couple that have since changed their bylaws and pets are no longer allowed. My client had her heart set on one and we spent a great deal of time in the unit, planning what repairs were needed etc, we found out from a tenant on our way out that the building definitely does not allow pets of any kind! Somehow the listing agent did not get that information and stated on the MLS that pets WERE allowed. Needless to say we were not happy. So get a great agent and do your homework. You cannot always believe what you read. LOL
It doesnt say it does not. May be worth calling them up and finding out.