Property Q&A in Encinitas>Question Details

Terese, Home Buyer in Encinitas, CA

Does the specific house featured in this photo or any others there have a large & private backyard, like , 8000 sq.ft. or bigger ?.....Terese

Asked by Terese, Encinitas, CA Sun Sep 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3065912339-Seaside-Highlands-…

Answers

7
Just a reminder that the development was built on top of green house land. Most soil was removed and it should be safe, but you should also consider some the other great developments in the area. La Costa Oaks is a good example and their lots of others.

Many older homes in Encinitas have tons of land and recently view one during broker caravans.

Please feel free to contact me about this and other great developments in the area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Hello again Terese~

I wanted to share a little more information that I received from my contact at Warmington Homes. The 2 remaining homes that are for sale right now are both on lots that are 10,832 & 10,800, so very little difference. They are both Plan 3, which is 3,979 SF, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths plus a loft. Lot 11 has the better view, and is $1,208,000 and lot 13 is $1,185,000. The prices include upgrades already selected, but buyers can still select their flooring.

The deposit is $20,000 if you wish to reserve, or make an offer.They anticipate a price reduction on both of these lots, so until they receive new pricing, they are happy to present an offer to the Seller.

Would you like to join me on a tour? They are open every day from 10-6 except for Tuesdays & Wednesdays.

Chris Gorno
DRE# 01499885
Windermere Real Estate
619.788.4345
ChrisGorno.com
Hi Terese,
Here is a link to lots of info about this new home community.
http://www.homesbywarmington.com/communities/index.cfm?commu…
Some people think that you don't need a buyer's agent to represent you when purchasing from a builder. That couldn't be farther from the truth! I specialize in new homes and would be happy to discuss the (Free) advantages you get when being represented by a broker when purchasing a newly contructed home. Feel free to contact me directly, anytime!

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
Hello Therese~

I was able to get a little more info for you: The home that is currently for sale is 1017 Scarlet, which is plan 3 on lot 11, and the lot is approximately 10,832 square feet.

1010 Scarlet is the plan 3 model home, which should be for sale in a week or 2. The lot size is 12,231 square feet, approx. Would you like to arrange a showing as soon as it is available...or visit the development and see the lots? You may want to consider a deposit, just to hold the home if your interest level is high. These homes are expected to go very quickly.

Hope that helps!

Chris Gorno
DRE# 01499885
Windermere Real Estate
619.788.4345
ChrisGorno.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hello Therese!

The model home at Seaside Highlands recently sold and had a lot size of 13,674 sq ft, for a much smaller home: 2986 sq ft. 1010 Scarlet Way is not yet listed in the MLS yet, so I was not able to find the lot size from public information...yet, because it is such a new development and gorgeous I might add! I would be more than happy to check for you on Monday. Let me know what other questions you may have.

Chris Gorno
DRE# 01499885
Windermere Real Estate
619.788.4345
ChrisGorno.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Chris Hi,
Great ! just the info. I wanted to hear & it saves me some valuable time too . I am going by tomorrow at some point to see all the models,.....thanx, Terese
Flag Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi Terese,

I would love to show you a new home with a 10,800 sq ft lot with ocean views. It is a 5bd/3ba home just under 4000 sq ft loaded with upgrades. The lot is fantastic! I am available today if you would like to go see it. Please call me to schedule a showing.

Katie Pond
Sea Coast Exclusive Properties
760-402-2865
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Terese,
This home is not in the market but if you like to see the list of homes in Encinitas I would be happy to email them to you.
homessd@yahoo.com
http://www.homesatsandiego.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012