Property Q&A in Naperville>Question Details

popoesmeralda, Home Buyer in Naperville, IL

Does the property have a basement and what is the lowest price that it can be sold for?

Asked by popoesmeralda, Naperville, IL Tue Feb 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080227726-4308-Ariel-Ct-Nape…

Answers

3
The property is also a short sale. Short sales can take several months so demand is not as great as a regularly sold home or even a foreclosure. Because of this, a buyer can usually get a pretty good deal on short sales as apposed to the rest of the homes. If you have time to wait, a short sale may be a great way to go. There have been a couple of new short sales that just popped up on the market that should be good buys. If you would like me too I can send them your way. Call me when you have a chance so we can discuss.

Thanks and I appreciate your business.

630-926-2779
Greg
Eric is correct, this is a short sale. The other challenge with short sales is that just because they are offered at that price, doesn't mean that the bank will agree to the price. Something else to be aware of is that the market has heated up and many of the lowest priced properties in the neighborhood are ending up in a bidding war.

There is a larger home (3300+ square feet) with a 3 car garage in the same area of Naperville which is available for $399,900. It does have a full basement. Please feel free to call me at 630-248-2292.
Mike Hagen
Goodwill Realty
This property has a basement and a partial crawl space.

Unfortunately as of right now it is under contract.

There is no way of knowing the absolute lowest price it can be sold for. There are many factors affecting final sales price for a given transaction.

I'd be happy to discuss what other homes in the area have sold for and what I think a fair price range would be.

Call or email me anytime.

630-492-1284 or EricHallRealEstate@gmail.com