Property Q&A in 04930>Question Details

Luckystarre, Home Owner in 04930

Does the owner of a MHP have to carry some type of insurance in case of injury to tenant that does not take place at the tenants home/lot?

Asked by Luckystarre, 04930 Tue Feb 7, 2012

We have to have home owners insurance on our mobile home, but does the owner of the park have to have some type of insurance for an injury to a tenant due to falling into a pot hole at the mailboxes which is not covered by the tenants home owners insurance. Tenant has a bad knee injury due to tripping in the pot hole that he/she did not see at the mailboxes. Mailboxes are on the mobile home park property.

Help the community by answering this question:


Ahh, Luckystarre, it sounds like you were not so lucky. Sorry for the injury. Unfortunately, you need advice from an attorney and not a real esate agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer