Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

howland.patt…, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Does the building at 920 W. Barry have an elevator?

Asked by howland.pattyann, Chicago, IL Wed Feb 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1050986790-920-W-Barry-Ave-5-…

Answers

10
It does not have an elevator. It is a great property and location with a private roofdeck. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email me.

Thank you!

Josh Weinberg
josh@weinbergchoirealty.com
Sorry now, it is a walk up to the top floor, lovely building though.
You should definitely consider working with a Realtor, your own personal Buyers Agent, free to you the
buyer, as buyers agents usually in most of multiple listing properties are paid out of the proceeds of the
selling side, all that is required from you is to commit to only one trusted Realtor and to be loyal to that
one Realtor so that he or she can also commit themselves and their detailed services to you.

Good Luck, if you need a recommendation for a good City Realtor let me know.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
that would be a hiking building or a rappelling building depending on which way you are coming from
It doesnt. A lot of buildings of this size does not.
Howland,

920 does not have an elevator as they have all indicated. If you are looking to buy and an elevator is a requirement your best options would be to work with a Broker. The housing market is facing a shortage of inventory right now. So if you see something you like do not hesitate to make an offer.

Best of Luck
No elevator. Some 4 level buildings do, but most do not.
Hi Howland.

920 does not have an elevator. If an elevator is part of your criteria we will see a lack of inventory in 3, 4, 6, 8 and 10 unit buildings. There are some buildings with elevators on Ashland and other busier streets like Belmont. Availability varies. The chief reasons for this lack is a) elevators take up a good chunk of space and b) they cost more than they return for the builder.

On the positive side, 920 was built by a top shelf builder, it is a wide 2000 sf, has attached parking, and the private deck is great.

I will be happy to assist you as you make your way to your new home - my contact info is below.

Tom McCarey
The Real Estate Lounge Chicago with @properties

Annual Top Producer Award from Chicago Association of Realtors since 2002
Call me now . 773.848.9241
Email me . tom.mccarey@atproperties.com
More than $180 Million in Personally Negotiated Transactions
http://therealestateloungechicago.com
Greetings Patty Ann,

Are you pre-approved? ...no, work with a Lender to make sure you can afford the properties you are looking at.

Are you working with a Realtor? - if not, start now - your search process will become much more efficient.

Should you need any help, feel free to contact me.
This building does not have an elevator. It is a walk up
PattyAnn,

This is a top floor, walk-up. No elevator. Feel free to contact me via email or phone so that I can make your search more productive.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com