Property Q&A in Red Rock>Question Details

Rightbase, Both Buyer and Seller in Red Rock, AZ

Does the Red Rock area have any homeowner restrictions/limitations?

Asked by Rightbase, Red Rock, AZ Mon Jun 25, 2012

I'd like to know if there are any restrictions or limitations for homeowners in the Red Rock area. Are there any homeowner associations or separate fees, i.e. use of swimming pool/sports complex/picnic area? May vehicles (RVs, boats, trailers, etc) be parked on the property, space permitting? Are there any restrictions regarding pets, other than current Az laws and common sense? Where is the nearest law enforcement/fire support? I currently own a home in Sierra Vista. Would I need to work through two realtors; one to sell and one to buy?

Answers

1
If you are talking about Red Rock Village then it looks like the number for the HOA is 520-297-0797. They should be able to answer any questions you might have.

Regardless of where you are wanting to purchase in Arizona you will likely be able to find an agent who can help you with both the purchase and sale. If you would like me to find you a referral then please let me know.