Property Q&A in Harbordale>Question Details

Doiknow You, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Does condo have boat slips?

Asked by Doiknow You, Miami, FL Thu Jul 12, 2012

WHat is condo fee? is parking covered? Are motorcycles allowed?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3043766217-1600-SE-15th-St-31…

Answers

4
Hello:
As the question has been answered very well below, I am only left to tell you that if you are searching for a property with boat dockage, then I can assist you with this. I can find you something similar to this condo in the areas that you choose. If you would like some help finding a property with boat dockage, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, Realtor
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
The docks are owned and leased out to boat owners by the original developer. The condo fee is $398 which covers basic cable, wi-fi, gym, pool, insurance, management, all common area maintenance, water & sewer, as well as 4 reserves (roof, paving, painting and general). All units have washer/dryers and private patios. The roof is 5 years old. This unit does not have covered parking; however, you can see the space from the unit. Also, 2 Bedroom units are entitled to a second car to be parked in any open space on a first-come basis. All assigned spaces are marked "owner". Motorcycles are allowed if the owner walks the cycle to the street before starting it. If you have other questions, please call 954-522-0522 or email me, the listing agent, Sylvia Wells-Cullins, Realtor, at swc.realestate@yahoo.com
Hello, Question is Do you know me?? I don't know you.. Nice username Well there aren't any dock spaces here but you are surrounded by marinas and properties that may lease dock space. The condo fee is $398 per month. Includes cable, water and pest control. There are covered and uncovered spaces. Not sure which belong to this unit though. Motorcycles are allowed. Are you buying cash or financing? If financing, make sure it isn't FHA. There are rarely any FHA condos available if not nearly impossible to get these days.
You would need 20% down for most banks, but many banks have been asking up to 25% and 30% to purchase a condo.

Please feel free to call me or email me so I can find the best property for you.

Jesus Pazmino
305-432-4923
Doiknow You,

Per your question on Trulia > Does condo have boat slips? WHat is condo fee? is parking covered? Are motorcycles allowed?

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (965) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
LynneKnapp@aol.com
http://LynneKnapp.com
Web Reference: http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com