Property Q&A in La Jolla>Question Details

jl.89, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Does anyone know the hoa fee for this complex?

Asked by jl.89, San Diego, CA Tue Nov 29, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3067796121-8585-Via-Mallorca-…

Answers

7
You've got a lot of folks who would love to help you. But if you want to get some pretty solid info please feel free to log on to our very user friendly website below. Or give me a call and I'd be happy to discuss this with you.
There's more to this property than meets the eye. I have the inside scoop. Call me now, before it's to late.. (858) 539-1848.
Hi JL 89,
This unit has an HOA fee of $324.00 per month. This particular one is contingent, but there is another that is active, priced at $399-439K, that is adorable. Feel free to contact me directly and I can email it to you.

Thank you!
Sinead McAllister
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
Love this complex and location. I have a great friend who lives there. Close to all the shopping, movies, etc, close to beaches and still close to the 5.

Alexander 858-483-4687
Good Morning,

This unit is indeed in contingent status with several back up offers on it and therefore not taking more offers at this time. If you are actively searching for homes including short sales, don't hesitate to make back up offers on them, even if they are in contingent status as long as your agent checks with the listing agent first. Buyers are notorious for backing out of short sale transactions due to the length of time to close, making way for the next offer in line. I have extensive experience with short sale transactions so I hope that you will call on me with any questions that you may have. 858-449-6560
The HOA Dues for this property is $324/month. However, it is listed as "contingent", which means in this case there is an accepted offer and no more showings are being accepted at this time. Another condo in this complex is still "active", #21. It is a similar model and is a traditional sale. HOA dues for #21 are also $324/Month.

You may be interested in looking at properties through my website, referenced below. New properties are included faster there than on Trulia or Zillow.

Please let me know how I may of further service.
Yes I do... Please call me at (858) 539-1848 so that I may explain it to you and address any other questions, comments, or concerns that you may have in regards to Real Estate in La Jolla California.

Dave
Web Reference: http://www.858-539-1848.com