Property Q&A in Copperhill>Question Details

Scharris1983, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

Does anyone know if this house structure is good? The roof? Plumbing? We cant seem to get the realtor on the listing to respond to us.

Asked by Scharris1983, Jacksonville, FL Sun Aug 21, 2011

Is there a certain bank on this listing we need to contact to get preapproval and financing? Thank you for any help anyone can give us.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3058865526-331-Hendrix-St-Cop…

Answers

1
Did you ever get info on this house? I'll be up there the end of March, if you are still interested.
My thought is that any time you have a wood house w/ vinyl siding, anything can be going on behind there. We have friends that bought a home like that and there was over $100K in termite damage, but they were warned by us because of leaking inside around the window jambs. Just let me know, and I'll check it out, and can send photos.