Property Q&A in Beverly>Question Details

Charnte, Home Buyer in Lynn, MA

Does anyone know if this house on 75 Dodge St, Beverly MA is in a good area and how good is the high school system? I was just wondering

Asked by Charnte, Lynn, MA Sun Feb 7, 2010

why it is priced at $290k it looks like it is worth more,,any info would be appreciated...does it need work??? or the people are really moving?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1014649624-75-Dodge-St-Beverl…

Answers

3
Yes this house is gone. AS other have said I would be happy to assist you in your search.

Heidi Zizza
mdm realty inc.
(508) 879-8999
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
Hi, although the property is under agreement at the moment, there are plenty of properties in that price range - I even have some units that are not listed yet. Dodge is a busy street and a main road but I have more in and around the city.
What I would like you do is give me an email or a call with what your looking for exactly or roughly, I will be more than happy to set you up the the listing system so you can get emailed update as soon as new listing arises. The best thing is when you see one you like just call me and we're there checking it out, it's that simple, if your pre-approved you can make offers right them and there.
Feel free to call or email anytime, advice and inside info is always free.................. really.
Good Luck and I hope to talk with you soon,

J. M. Jones
Century 21 Northshore
978-335-9092 (Anytime)
jmjonesrealtor@gmail.com
Hi Charnte,
This is a short sale and has an accepted offer that is waiting for bank approval. North Beverly is a great area. but Dodge St. is a main Street with steady traffic. Let me know if I can be of any help with your search or go to my website for more local information,