kskull5, Other/Just Looking in

Does anybody know anything about cooper valley village?

Asked by kskull5, Tue Apr 7, 2009

Answers

4
Well I plannedto buy a two bedroom condo there in July of 2014 and when my lender begin the process, they found out that there was litigation going on and that the lender did not want to give me the loan loan because they were afraid of the lawsuit another it might affect my fees. I tried two more lenders and none of them wanted to touch this one. I have very good credit so that was not the issue. when I tried to find out the details of this litigation the office was unable to give me a name of a lawyer or give me a time frame as to when this problem can be resolved. Consequently I cannot purchase a condo there unless I have cash and want to take the chance of my association fees possibly increasing to an uncomfortable level. If anyone knows whats really going on over there I would like to know. my mother lived there for 20 years before she passed away I lived there a few years back in the early 90's and I liked it a lot then.
Wow! I haven't had any of the experiences mentioned in the last post. I've lived in Cooper Valley Village for 4 years and have enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. There's not assigned parking but it seems to all work out with parking very close to your condo. The grounds are very well kept. I like it here and would recommend Cooper Valley to anyone looking for a safe, well-kept environment,. The pool is a great plus too!
Cooper Valley Village is a corrupt little village...i purchased a condo in 2000...my first home!!! My first greeting was a hard bang at the door by a woman named Beth stating "you are parked in my spot I AM ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS! hmmm in the bi-laws it states "no assigned parking"....i promptly moved my car...following, a man moved downstairs with his girlfriend. They both belonged to a VFW Post, as did the secretary, Lyn...every night they would drink and have parties...so loud and would play "rap" music until 1:00 or 2:00 am...I contacted the police on numerous occasions and they told me to "leave them alone". Then the lovely fall came,,,in the evening i would hear scratching on the ceiling...it was squirrels...contacted BOD...to no avail. My place became infested with squirrels dying in the walls...then one day a blackbird flew in threw a vent in my dryer and died..contacted BOD....nothing...in fact they became annoyed. Had to pay $127.00 to have it removed...extreme gossip, slashed tires, problem with snow removal,,,,fires (for these places had aluminum wiring, not copper)....water leaks in pantry....I had no choice, but to move. To date, some of the units including the one i sold is condemned squirrels coming in through the closet, through the walls and to downstairs units...Stay away!!!!
Our experience and my husband was on the Board, was nothing like this. My husband checked out any problems in the Village and they were taken care of. We don't have designated parking spots but we do now have spots for just visitors. Everyone respects where everyone parks. We have a new secretary and she is great and always makes sure all is well in our Village. We love it here!
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014
Dear "kskull5"

Cooper Valley Village is quiet and well-kept community of approximately 192 units, one bedroom w/one full bath and two bedrooms/2 full baths condos. The community is conveniently located just a short walk off Rt. 130 on Mount Holly Road just north of Delran. Public transportation is available along Rt. 130 and there is also access to the Riverline which is a few minutes (by car) away. The development offers a club house and pool.

I just listed a two bedroom/2 full bath last week for $129,900. The home has an eat-in kitchen with all appliances including built-in microwave oven, formal dining room, large living room, master bedroom with walk-in closet and plenty of storage space including a storage closet off the balcony and pull-down stairs to the attic. Prices in Cooper Valley Village range from $112,500 up to $159,900.

Good luck, if you have any other questions, please contact.

Rosanne Gentile
Broker - Sales Associate
Weichert, Realtors - Moorestown Office
856 235-1950 x 140
609 680-8490 cell