Property Q&A in Venice>Question Details

Carrie Hauman…, Home Buyer in Venice, CA

Does 665 Santa Clara Ave have any yard?

Asked by Carrie Hauman Seltzer, Venice, CA Sat Feb 27, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Hello Carrie,

I have been to the home once before and I don't recall a yard. I may be wrong but just a courtyard. I have another listing in Venice too (check my link below). Front yard and roof top deck but know yard. If your looking for a home with a yard in Venice, let me know as there are some new options on the market. I'd also be happy to show you Santa Clara.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
(323) 899-2900
Hi Carrie,

According to the description & photos in the MLS listing, this property does have a small enclosed yard, although it is more like a large enclosed patio. There is also a rooftop patio with a fireplace. The lot size is only 5,183 square feet compared to the property being 4,277 square feet according to the MLS listing, so there is not a whole lot of space for a yard. If you would like me to email you some detailed info on the property including some additional photos, please let me know - I would be happy to email them to you.

Hope this info helps. Thanks, have a good day...

John Barry
DRE #01856079
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Web Reference: