Property Q&A in Albuquerque>Question Details

dvanbeek, Other/Just Looking in Albuquerque, NM

Do you provide information about homes in Albuquerque that are not currently for sale? If yes, how do I access that information? Thank you.

Asked by dvanbeek, Albuquerque, NM Mon Jun 17, 2013

Answers

3

Are you referring to making an unsolicited offer on a home that you have seen and are interested in? Or, preforeclosure properties that are not yet on the open market?

Also, are you looking for general square footage, bedroom count, etc. or other details such as tax information, etc.?

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.Syan.com
Hello dvanbeek and thanks for posting your question. I have access to a great deal of property information in the Albuquerque area from many sources. Please call my direct line 505-261-8687, give me the specifics of the data you are trying to access and I will do everything I can to get you answers. Thanks, Tom Gallegos - Coldwell Banker Legacy
The question is what kind of property information do you want. Please call me to discuss what you need as well as what and how that information is available.