Stephanie La…, Home Buyer in Greensboro, NC

Do you know of a local Charlotee real estate agent that I could speak to about this house?

Asked by Stephanie Lawrence-white, Greensboro, NC Sat Jan 19, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

If you are ready to buy a house now, this is not the house for you. It is not on the market yet. All bank owned properties are listed through real estate agents. No telling how long it will take for this house to hit the market. Beware of RealtyTrac foreclosure listings. RealtyTrac is only reporting court filings and not information about homes that are actually on the market and available for sale. Here is a link for to search for foreclosures that ARE listed for sale in the 28277 zip code:…

Best of luck with your search!
I'd love to answer your questions, 704-392-0559
Hi Stephanie,

As mentioned by others below, this home has been foreclosed on and repossessed by the bank. There is no way to predict when this home might come on the market, but I can set you up on a personalized search so that you and I will be among the first to know when it does hit the market.

I am very familiar with Providence Country Club, and believe that there might be better choices than this home that sits on busy Tom Short RD (probably one of the reasons it didn't sell before). Here is a blog post I wrote last year on the PCC real estate market. I am in the process of writing a new post summarizing the 2012 market in that country club community. There is a search function in that post where you can search for current homes for sale in Providence Country Club.

Let me know how I can help with your home search in this community or others around it. Visit my blog at for articles about Providence Country Club and other neighborhoods, schools, lifestyle, etc. in South Charlotte.
Good evening, Stephanie.
This home is Bank Repossessed. According to RealtyTrac, This property has completed the foreclosure process and is now owned by the foreclosing lender, which took title to the property for an estimated consideration (loan balance plus other fees and costs). Here is the past listing: It is not currently listed for sale. If you would like to have me monitor and notify you promptly when it is listed for sale, I would be happy to do so. The list price will not likely be the price the lender paid at foreclosure. There are 10 homes for sale in this country club community (see link below) If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Web Reference:

I don't see this foreclosure in MLS as an active listing. There is another in MLS in Providence Country Club for less money and less square footage, 120805 Tom Short Rd. This other house is not a foreclosure listing, price is $399,900 with 3952 heated living area, 4bedrooms 3 1/2 baths By the way, Tom Short Rd. is a busy road in South Charlotte. The trulia listing may be in the process of going to a foreclosure sale. You can check Mecklenburg Times to find that out or call the clerk of court at the Mecklenburg Courthouse.

Hi Stephanie!

Email me at or call at 704-458-1843 and I'll help you!

John Siddons
Call me for more info. Scott Reed 704 763-9205 I can help with this home or any other home for sale around Charlotte.
Hi Stephanie! I have showed this house. How can I help you? Please feel free to email or call me.

What would you like to know?
Web Reference: