Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

cabanasmaria…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Do you have to have good credit to buy this property???

Asked by cabanasmaria32, Houston, TX Sat Mar 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071868051-16938-Cairnloch-St…

Answers

3
You have to be approved through a Mortgage Broker or a Bank. I can get you the information to fax or email to see if you can get approved. I can also show you the home. tomorrow I will be in that area showing a few other listings. Please contact me at

Valarie Richardson
Houston Realty
832-642-1879
You have to have at least a FICO 600 with no more than $1000 in past due debts, etc. You need a loan approval to give to your agent. The loan approval is the "bible" used by agents to make sure you are eligible for a property that interests you. Anyhow, this listing expired today.
There is more to it than just having good credit to qualify for a loan. I would suggest contacting a loan officer before yo go out and look at properties. Good loan officers are able to advise you on working on your credit so you can qualify for better interest rates and programs. If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.