Property Q&A in Orlando>Question Details

Kevin Belang…, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Do you have some photos of the outside of your home and inside? I have been to North Shore at Lake Hart and intend to purchase asap in this subdivisi

Asked by Kevin Belanger, Atlanta, GA Sat Jan 23, 2010

This is a corporate relocation, so I am anxious to get down as I am currently commuting from Atlanta to Orlando. Have been working with a realtor to help me that lives in this subdivision - Leslie Stull - do you know her? Do you pay any type of buyers real estate fees? I will be in Orlando on Monday - Friday this week and would like to see your house. When can we schedule a time to see it? Thank you,
Kevin Belanger - kbelanger@shepardes.com (678) 410-5565

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Orlando/sold/1148134-996…

Answers

3
Kevin,

Best to get your agent to research your questions and set up showings.

Hope this helps,

Broker Dave
GRI, ePRO, Real Estate Broker & Realtor

Visit my Bio located here on Trulia, just scroll your mouse over my picture and left click, also visit my website for our short sale information center, complete foreclosure list and innovative tools helping with your real estate decision in the Central Florida area.
Web Reference: http://OrlandoHomeStore.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 24, 2010
Hi Kevin,

Best of luck with your relocation. As mentioned previously, to follow the proper protocol and not be unethical in any way, you need to contact the agent you referenced and have schedule any showings to coordinate with your schedule. Other than pictures that are on line on published listings, your agent could certainly shoot some additional pictures if needed and E-mail you the interior photos.

Northshore is a very nice community and is a very active one. There are numerous late model communities with good values in the Lake Nona/Moss Park corridor.

Marty Kaiser
407-595-9700
marty@floridasells.com
Broker/Associate
Accredited Buyer's Representative(ABR)
"Excellence, Experience, Enthusiasm & Ethics"
Web Reference: http://www.floridasells.com
Hi kevin,

This is just a property record. This home is not for sale.

I am very familiar with North Shore at Lake Hart and this subdivision in particular. I was there yesterday. While there are 23 properties on the market in North Shore, only three are in this subdivion and one of my clients has an offer in on one of those as I write this.

If you already have a contractual realtionship with a realtor, then it would be inappropriate for me to intefere. Please ask them to help you. If not , then I'd be happy to help you out. I am available this week and will be showing properties in the area on Tuesday. Let me know if you need my help, otherwise, all the best.

Good Luck,
Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.