Heidi, Real Estate Pro in Saint Petersburg, FL

Do you have more pics for the house? I would like to see it, and what kind of upgrade was done on the house?

Asked by Heidi, Saint Petersburg, FL Thu Jan 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/1078187801-3631-18th-Ave-N-Saint-Pe… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1078187801-3631-18th-Ave-N-Sa…

Answers

5
Good evening Heidi,

As you have been made aware, this property is under contract. I may have some similar properties coming up for sale in the near future that are in the same area and near that price point.

If I can be of service, please let me know. I wish you the best of success.

Sean Barber
Charles Rutenberg Realty
727-481-5012 cell text
sean@myTBrealtor.com
Hello Heidi, This property currently has a contract on it. Is there something else I can help you find? Feel free to call, text or email.

Tara May Webster, Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@Gmail.com
Hi Heidi, this one is showing as under contract already. If you'd like- I can find out during Buz hours tomorrow for you if the contract is strong, and I they are accepting back up offers-
Cindy Hendriks
Gulf to Bay Realty & Management
727-365-4591
Cindy@hendriksteam.com
Heidi,

This house is a "short sale" active with contract, meaning there is a ratified contract between the Seller and the Buyer, contingent upon the Seller's lenders approval since the value of the house is less than the loan amount. They leave it active with contract so that the Seller may accept back up offers. Since "short sales" are anything but short, buyers may decide to walk after the initial 120 days. This is why the listing agent wants to leave it open to accept back up offers.

Since it is already under contract the agent may not put additional picutures in the MLS.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
I would like to know what kind of upgrade was done on the house?
Is there any bonus room added and not permitted?
Is the price negotiable?