Property Q&A in Ocean City>Question Details

angllc3110, Renter in Ocean City, NJ

Do you have any yearly rentals?

Asked by angllc3110, Ocean City, NJ Thu May 31, 2012

angllc3110@hotmail.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057479874--Central-Ave-Ocean-C…

Answers

4
The property you asked about is a seasonal rental, posted by the owner on another site that loads into trulia.com. If you are looking for a yearly rental in Ocean City, some owners list with realtors. Right now we have a small apartment for maximum of two people, and a large one that is in the $2000 a month range. Please contact me directly for information about these properties.

Because only a few owners in Ocean City list their yearly rentals with realtors, you should also check the classified ads in the Ocean City Gazette and Ocean City Sentinel. Keep in mind that summer is a hard time to find a yearly rental because if the owners can get a summer tenant, they will do that and then post the yearly rental in the fall.

Joan Farrell
Monihan Realty Inc.
609-399-1311
609-517-7644 cell
joan@monihan.com
I have one in Somers Point a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath rancher across the street from a Great Bay fairway. It is $1350.00/month plus all utilities.
Thank you! However I am searching for a one bedroom rental.
Yes there are yearly rentals in Ocean City, NJ. This time of year they are hard to find as owners make more money on weekly rentals. However, I have a yearly rental right now available. 3 BDRMS/1Ba, $1200 mo + utilities.
Give me a call if you're interested.
609-947-2451