Property Q&A in Cape Coral>Question Details

Walsh9607, Renter in Fort Myers, FL

Do you have any interior pictures of this home? Beautiful on the outside and the description of the home is what my husband & I are interested in?

Asked by Walsh9607, Fort Myers, FL Thu Sep 15, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3059885977-701-SE-35th-St-Cape-…

Answers

5
Hi Walsh,

I would be happy to go and obtain additional pictures for you.

But like all agents, I do this for a living. So if you would like to work with me exclusively representing you and your interests, Please e-mail or call me to discuss.

Kevin@kevincloutier.com or 1.877.840.3413

I am sure you will understand that all good agents are busy and wouldn't likely run over there to do that only to have you work with someone else. plus we cant upload pictures here.

Just being honest.

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
Cape Coral, FL
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 16, 2011
And after we take the time to respond to this question you find two truths.
1 the person asking the question doesn't have the common courtesy to respond to our answers.
2 there are always agents out there that have no value in their time and are willing to run around for nothing keeping the public's image that we offer nothing of value in what we do.

Kevin Cloutier
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
I would be happy to get more pictures for you. I can also email you similar properties available for rent. Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575 to discuss your real estate needs and get answers to any questions you may have about the area. I noticed on your other question that you are from Ohio. I am originally from Kentucky and my husband is originally from Ohio. Laws on real estate vary from state to state so feel free to give me a call at 239-707-4575 or email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Terry McCarley, Realtor, CDPE
Jones & Co Realty
I have a lovely listing for rent. It is in the country club area of the Cape on a quite street. It is a 3/2/2 with a pool. They are asking 1300.00 monthly but that would include lawn and pool care. It has been totally redone with 18 inch diagonal tile, new paint, new carpet, brand new stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. I would be happy to e-mail you many photos of the home. let me know if you are interested. nancy.doyle1@comcast.net 239-209-2237

Have a great day,
Nancy
I will have to agree with Kevin. I would be glad to meet you and show you the property. It does look like a good one.