Property Q&A in 36532>Question Details

Harry Sherman, Home Buyer in Fairhope, AL

Do you have any bids on the house at 12113 Mandella Ln, Fairhope.,al? If so how much is the highest bid and the lowest bid?

Asked by Harry Sherman, Fairhope, AL Sun Oct 2, 2011

Answers

4
Hi Harry, I found the house you are looking for and it is still active, with no bids. However, unless you are the owner or seller, (by law) no agent may reveal to you any offer amount or bid amount.

The current asking price is $76,000 and it has been on the market for 41 days.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Hi Harry, this is Destiny Parks. Are you sure of the address, because I can't locate that street? Also, like the other 2 answers explained, the listing agent can not disclose the amount of any offers, but I will help any other way I can if you want to contact me. (251) 786-5200.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Rodney is correct. Realtors are not allow to disclose bids. That particular address does not seem to be listed on the Gulf Coast MLS or the South Alabama and Coastal Area MLS. Are you sure it is on the market?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
The listing agent is prohibited from disclosing the amount of any offer to anyone but the seller.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Conventional | FHA | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® |
HomePath® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011