Property Q&A in Maize>Question Details

Diana Guthrie, Other/Just Looking in Wichita, KS

Do you have a floor plan for each floor available? Also, is water and electricity available for area above detached garage?

Asked by Diana Guthrie, Wichita, KS Wed Mar 3, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3002942506-823-Surrey-Ln-Maiz…

Answers

2
Diana, the space above the garage is only "roughed in". Electric and water is not there, but could be added. My office is only minutes from this property and I would love to show it to you. As Arlan mentioned, the floor plans are not online. Contact me if you would like to schedule a time to see it. Charlotte 316-409-0398
Diane,
I looked on the MLS in the private area for REALTORS only and there was not floor plans available. Your best bet would be to set up an appointment to see if it the floor plan would meet your needs. Also, most detached garages do not have access to water and electricity; however, obviously it is something that could be done by a plumber to get utilities to the garage. If you would like to see this property just contact me to get a time worked out. You can either email me at arlan@arlannewell.com or call me at 800-286-1335. Good luck, Arlan