Anna Kunz, Renter in 83263

Do the renters pay any HOA Fees?

Asked by Anna Kunz, 83263 Mon May 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3116954646-17021-N-66th-Ln-Glen…

Answers

4
Tenants to pay the HOA fee is not normal. Tenants would however, be responsible to pay any HOA fines if incurred by them. Therefore, be sure you know the rules and regulations in the area.
HOA dues they are usually paid by the landlord. What the renter must do is be aware there is HOA restrictions and a manual given to the renter so they are aware of the CC&R's also the renters do not receive a key to any recreation facilities. I can only speak for the community called CASA CAMPANA HOA.a senior community.
Dee
Hi Anna,

HOA fees are a negotiated item in the lease. Normally they are paid by the landlord, just be sure it is clearly detailed in the lease. If there are separate recreation facilities, be sure to find out if you have access and who pays those fees.

Good luck in your search!

Larry Link
Realty ONE Group
480-276-0629
http://www.Link2AZHomes.com
Hello Anna,

In most cases the HOA fees are paid by the property owner. All information regarding monthly charges should be disclosed to you in the lease before signing.

Thank you
Cindy Martin
Central Arizona Realty
623-806-6044
Cindy@CindyMartinAZ.com
So what is a renter to do when they keep receiving HOA violations that go directly to the property management company? They keep sending me emails about fines for this, fines for that. I have asked these people SEVERAL times to provide me a copy of the HOA regulations, but they give excuse after excuse about getting it to me. I really need help resolving this issue:( Thank you so much for your help!
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2013