Property Q&A in Brooklyn>Question Details

Chris Jennin…, Other/Just Looking in Brooklyn, NY

Do know where I can find a beautiful building or existing church in Brooklyn, NY for sale or rent?

Asked by Chris Jennings, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jan 2, 2013

I'm looking for a wonderful building in brooklyn that can used for a church. We are a international ministry that has started a satellite in Brooklyn -- which means means we will be streaming via satellite and need 20ft ceilings and no pole obstructions. We need to sit 500-1000 and are looking for a immediate location.

Answers

2
Hello Chris. Do you have some neighborhoods in mind? Do you also have a price range in mind? Do you also need parking? Are you planning to finance this building? Are there any special requirements for the building, such as the shape (i.e. crucifix), does it have to have a basement & does it need to be handicap accessible? Thank you, Julie
My email is chris@thntck.com
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
For the last 4 years we have rented a theater at Linden Multi-Plex Cinemas (2784 linden blvd.) every Sunday in ENY. We are looking for a place in ENY, Flatbush, or preferably downtown but hopefully a place that is turn-key where we don't have to do a large amount of work to move in. Something special, visually appealing or place we can make visually appealing We are open to a fixer though. If we buy it will be a cash deal. If we rent we want to be in the $5000-$7500 and down range.

I have a full proposal I can email you on what were looking for in a place. Please send me your email
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
Grace and Peace Chris,
There are a few buildings available around Brooklyn, arter we speak I can target your search.

Phillip Benn
Kings Realty Professionals
7219 Ave N
Brooklyn NY 11234
My email is chris@thntck.com
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013

Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013