Property Q&A in North Port>Question Details

Mike, Home Buyer in North Port, FL

Do any agents here actually want to make sales?

Asked by Mike, North Port, FL Sun Sep 29, 2013

Answers

4
I would be happy to help you. You can see my profile on Trulia or go to my web page at http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/. I used to live in North Port but now live in Port Charlotte. I have sold many homes in North Port and know it extremely well. If I can answer any questions or help in any way, please let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
Mike,

The way you worded the question sounds like you have had issues with agents in the past. I posted a funny video blog on my website about lack of communication...if you feel up to it, go check it out through the website link below.

To answer your question: Yes.

As the other agents who have already answered your question have done, I too am here to help. I am a local North Port resident and work at the local North Port RE/MAX office. Feel free to call/text/email, or stop by the office and ask for me. Or just send me an email with your criteria and I will set you up with auto--notifications of new listings that fit your needs.

Jason R. Ester, Realtor
941-376-6626
jasonesterhouses@gmail.com
NorthPortHouses.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
I'll be glad to help you if you are interested. I live in North Port and know the area very well. You can reach me by phone or email or text.
Looking forward to helping you with your real estate needs.
Debbie Bennice, Realtor
Century 21 Almar & Associates
Email: Debbiebennice@msn.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
Of course.

If you want the help of an agent, I'm guessing you'll have to de-program what you think you know about real estate if you've been getting your information from Zillow and Trulia.

A lot of buyers get frustrated when the actual real estate market and buying process doesn't jive with what they think they know from 3rd party sources such as these.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013