Property Q&A in Forest Grove>Question Details

Debi, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

Did Pacific Crossings get bought out by an investor from Wa. St? What's the future for this neighborhood?

Asked by Debi, Portland, OR Wed Oct 13, 2010

Answers

1
Hi Debi,
Yes it did get purchased by a company in Washington. I have been in contact with the agent that helped the company purchase the land and that has it listed right now on a bi-weekly basis just to find out what is going on because I do live by it. They are selling of lots at $78k each or if you purchase 5 or more it is at $75k a piece. Here is the pasted email that I just received yesterday on it.
Tanya . Yes we can sell off individual lots to another builder or individual home owner as long as they follow the neighborhood CCR’s and get approval by the Design review board who is the new owner. He wants to make sure that the homes built compliment the neighborhood.
Debi, as for the rest of the undeveloped land that will not be developed until all the lots are built out.
I hope that answers your questions.
Tanya