Property Q&A in Emerald Isle>Question Details

Terri Burbank, Other/Just Looking in Brooks, KY

DOES THE RV ON 199 BOARDWALK ALLOW FULL TIME LIVING AND PETS? WHAT ARE THE LOT FEES ETC.?

Asked by Terri Burbank, Brooks, KY Tue Nov 17, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1083558940-199-Boardwalk-Rv-P…

Answers

2
I'm the listing agent for the RV park model on lot 199 at the Boardwalk RV Park so can tell you all you need to know! I didn't see your question when you first posted it so my apologies for not responding sooner. Yes, you can live in the park year round and you are allowed two pets per unit. Dogs are fine as long as you walk them on a leash in the park. I actually have an oceanfront unit of my own in the park that I live in year round and absolutely love it!! It's a gated community which is wonderful as we have our own private beach access which means lots less crowding on the beach in front of the park then if you went to the beach where there was public access.

Lot rents in the park are determined by the proximity of the unit to the ocean....the closer to the water, the higher the lot rent. The range in the park is between $3700 for units furthest from the beach to $6450 for oceanfront units. For the unit on lot 199, the annual lot rent is $4950 a year. Because RV's are not considered to be real property but rather than personal property, there are NO annual property tax bills. You can get homeowners insurance and even flood insurance though on them through Emerald Isle Insurance or other local carrier. Please feel free to contact me directly with any other questions you may have. My number is 910-787-2160 or you can email me at joanne.flick@yahoo.com
Terri, I live in Emerald Isle and this park is about 1.5 miles from my house. This property is for sale vs. rental which usually means pets are permitted. Some covenant restrictions prohibit renters from having pets, but I am not familiar with any covenants in Emerald Isle that prohibit owners from having pets. I'm not sure how familiar you are with Emerald Isle but they are one of only a very few beach towns that have pet friendly beaches.

Hope this is what you were looking for.