Dee2xtell, Home Buyer in Farmers Branch, TX

DOES MBR BATH HAVE OPEN SHWR?

Asked by Dee2xtell, Farmers Branch, TX Wed Mar 13, 2013

DOES MASTER BATH HAVE TUB W/SEP WALK-IN SHWR? COS OF THE POP-UP TRCOMMENDATIONS I CANNOT GET FULL POICS!

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094676933-10420-Carry-Back-C…

Answers

4
Hi Dee,

This property already has a contract pending. It may fall thru and the home may become available again, but it is truly in your best interest to find a Realtor to work on your behalf and bring you the most up to date listings that meet your criteria. Instead of going thru hundreds of pages of listings wondering if they have a separate shower, I can run a tailored search that will weed out any homes that DON'T have a separate shower to save you a ton of time, and provide you with many more pictures to view from the comfort of your home. I have seen dozens of questions asked by you here in the Q&A, so I know by now you must be tired of having to wait for someone to reply. I live in the Preston Hollow area, just two minutes away from this home so I am very familiar with the neighborhood. If you are not working with a Realtor, please contact me and I will be happy to give you back your free time.

Monica Pineda - REALTOR®
VIP Realty | Real Estate Consultants
The Premier Firm in Real Estate
Direct: (469) 554-0585
YES, the master bath has a large, beautiful walk-in shower! Please let me know if you would like me to email the MLS listing report with photos & details. I am also available to schedule a viewing if you are not already working with another Realtor.

Kindest Regards,
Elizabeth
http://www.elizabeth.fathomdallas.com
Pick any 1 Realtor to work with to get real and current listings, plus you can have all your questions answered too.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty
Has shower but not a separate shower