Property Q&A in 81152>Question Details

rafiq.baker, Home Buyer in San Luis, CO

Currently interested. Please forward ALL information pertaining to MLS 204568876. In, if the price is not negotiable please don’t reply back

Asked by rafiq.baker, San Luis, CO Tue May 29, 2012

rafiq.baker@gmail.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081427826--Chipeta-Trail-San…

Answers

1
Over 2 and 1/2 acres for less than $3,000 and you're asking if they're negotiable? Here's a simple thing - if you're interested in the property, hire a Realtor and make an offer. It doesn't get much easier than that.

I'll explain one other item - demanding that someone (who wants your business) forward ALL information about a property, then to follow that up by the fact that you may be very unreasonable about a price, won't bring many agents to try to help you. Especially since he/she would likely only earn around $90 for many hours worth of work.

Sorry if I sound rough, but many agents earn (and trust me, we work hard for our money) over $90 PER HOUR to work a transaction for our clients, and this can end up being in the ballpark of 75 hours or more per transaction.