Property Q&A in Boston>Question Details

Wen Farina, Real Estate Pro in Reading, MA

Curious as to why trulia removes some questions, such as the one I came across below. Any thoughts?

Asked by Wen Farina, Reading, MA Wed Nov 14, 2012

I have seen some questions removed by Trulia moderators, such as agents self promoting or using this forum as an ad etc.. I do understand why questions of this nature are removed. However, I don't understand why a question such as the one below (name of town changed) would be removed by Trulia.
I am searching to buy a home 3 br / 3 ba prize US$150,000/200,000 in some town, MA. Please let me know if you have any available

Answers

3
One of the problems with sites on the Net that only sell ads or just collect email addresses to resell, is that the info on their pages is often meant to cause you to provide your email and name for resale.
(see question: http://www.trulia.com/voices/qa/Taunton-Home_Buying-37-36368 )
Getting the info removed is not easy sometimes.

I'd spread the word to use actual real estate professionals' sites rather than ones where the correctness of the data is not as important as gathering and selling your name and email to the highest bidders.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Yea that's a bit weird of why Trulia would remove such a question. At the same time just get in touch with them and ask them....I am sure they have a good reason.
Good question seems like a honest question from someone in search mode. But I am sure they have a good reason for their actions.