Property Q&A in 95014>Question Details

Tiffany, Home Owner in 95051

Cupertino Unified School District Parcel Tax

Asked by Tiffany, 95051 Thu Jun 7, 2012

The Assessor's Office says that I have to contact the CUSD for an application for exemption. However, no one can provide a phone number. Also, I would like one for the Foothill Unified SD for their parcel tax. I am a senior and disabled. The completed forms must be returned by 6/30/12.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Tiffany,

Please go to Click on Parcel Tax link (on the right hand corner) which will bring you to Exemption Information. Click on Senior Citizen Exemption link and you should be able to find a form that you can print and fill out.

The Foothill Unified SD...what city is your property located for this SD?

If you want you can call me at 408 636 3806 and I will be able to assist you further.

Best Regards,
Nila Patel
Century 21
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 7, 2012
Hello Tiffany,
The Cupertino Union School District office is located at 10301 Vista Drive Cupertino, CA 95014. Their phone number is (408) 252-3000. For "Foothill" you may mean Fremont Union High School District. They can be reached at (408) 522-2200 and their office is located at 589 W. Fremont Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.

Hopefully, that will help you obtain the necessary applications to become exempted from the parcel taxes. Let me know if you have any questions or need help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer