Lori, Home Buyer in South Padre Island, TX

Could you tell me what the HOA fees would run on this property, and what the fees include? Thank you.

Asked by Lori, South Padre Island, TX Fri Jul 8, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3044107171-111-E-Gardenia-St-…

Answers

2
The property is listed through our agency with another agent. The information provided is that the fee is $125 a month and includes water, cable, and insurance. Insurance is not normally included in an HOA fee. If I can help further, please let me know.
$125.00 per month, as I am not the listing agent, I can only give you what is "Generally" included in HOA dues. The listing information indicates that the common area insurance is included, this can be billed spearately.
Water, sewer, trash, common area maint., somethings cable TV.
This is a third floor "walk up" unit.
As a general rule, one needs to consider other costs when potentially purchasing a condo; contents insurance (to include interior walls, electric, plumbing, etc), electric, and local phone (if you are interested).