Property Q&A in Oakland Park>Question Details

Josian Scurl…, Renter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Could you provide me with the physical adress that i can go view the porperty?

Asked by Josian Scurlock, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Dec 23, 2011

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


It is a public notice that the owners of the property defaulted on the loan. It does not neceassrily mean that the property is or will be offered for sale/rent. RealtyTrac releases partial information. You would need to sign with them in order to get the full address.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 23, 2011
Realtors are there to represent you so do not sign anything that is untoward we also want to earn a living.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 23, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer