Property Q&A in Malibu>Question Details

larryplanet, Home Buyer in Malibu, CA

Could you please send me more info, size, water, electricity Thanks?

Asked by larryplanet, Malibu, CA Sat Dec 31, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3072459978--Gorge-Rd-Malibu-C…

Answers

3
The listing agents have put virtually no information on the MLS sheet, I'd have to investigate for you regarding utilities, if any to the site. Email me directly, I'll get you that info.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 31, 2011
This lot is in probate, subject to overbid, the land is 1.96 acres or 85,181sqft. I have a few pictures I could email to you if you like.

Shoot me an email directly if you want to talk about this some more, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Short Sale Expert -
HI Larry- Are you asking about the condo at the Outrigger? All utilities are paid for with the Hoas of 750 per month. The size of the unit is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom 900 sq feet. Please let me know if I can show it to you or if you have any more questions

best Jill Reeder jill.reeder@yahoo.com