Property Q&A in Conroe>Question Details

Brandon, Home Buyer in Magnolia, TX

Could you please provide me with more information on this home?

Asked by Brandon, Magnolia, TX Thu Jul 30, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1082516430-16346-Sun-View-Ln-…

Answers

1
Dear Brandon,
Thank you for your inquiry about the properties for sale.
The Sun View Ln. is under Contract and Long Valley has already sold.
Sometimes the properties listed on Trulia are not up to date which can lead to confusion about the availability.
Bothe properties are in the Summerset Estates community close to Lake Conroe, Montgomery and Walden Rd.
If you are not working with a REALTOR® already you should consider talking to a professional that can help you through the exciting process of finding a home.
Do you know that the services a Buyers REALTOR® will give to you are free to you since we are paid by the Seller?
I would also like to point out to you that there is the $ 8,000 Tax Credit Program available for first time home buyers. If you qualify depends on if you have owned a primary residence within the last 3 years and some income requirements depending on family status.

Please call me at 936-525-0144 or email: mlothert@kw.com

For more information please visit my web page below.

Thank you

Martina Lothert
936-525-0144
mlothert@kw.com