Property Q&A in Allandale>Question Details

Anna, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Could i speak to the owner of this house? I'd really love to buy it!

Asked by Anna, Austin, TX Tue Jul 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/24903574-3105-…

Answers

6
Hi Anna,

I would be happy to provide you any information about homes or recent activity in Allandale. As you probably know, it is a great location with gorgeous tree lined streets. I purchase my first home in Allandale several years ago, and the market has always been stable and solid.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Anna, that house is currently being leased with an option to purchase and is not for sale to anyone else at this time. If you're not you're working with a Realtor, I would be happy to help you find a home that IS available and do not charge you anything for my extensive services. Feel free to click on my photo and review my Credentials and Client testimonials, and contact me if you would like to discuss me assisting you. I have an excellent team of lenders, inspectors, etc. who will help us from start to finish. I also happen to be one of the top rated Buyers Agents in Austin. Thanks, Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
Anna,

This home is currently leased to a party that has an option to purchase. I would be happy to help you if you have interest in purchasing a home in Allandale or a nearby area.

Tom Cantalini
Century 21 HSK & Associates
512-797-9167
tom.cantalini@gmail.com
Anna,

Most homes are sold through a real estate brokerage and home buyers work with their own agent. When you buy a home, you generally don't speak with the property owner. Communication is done through their respective agents. If you are looking to buy a home, the best thing is to find a good Realtor who will give you access to all properties that meet your criteria and will help you figure out the right price and make a written offer on the property.

Also, many times what you see posted on Trulia or other web sites are properties that were sold long time ago. Your Realtor will show you only properties that are available. Let me know if you would like to talk more about the home buying process.

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
vdordea@austin.rr.com
Hi Anna,

I don't see it listed for sale. However, even if it were active on the market the listing agent would likely not prefer any communications between their client and a Buyer.

That being said, if there's anything you'd like to know about it that I can research for you, I can be reached at 512.466.8252. Thank you!

Angele Moyseos, Broker
Vox Real Estate LLC
acmoyseos@gmail.com
The property was last on the market in June of 2011 when it was withdrawn. It doesn't appear to be actively on the market at this time.

However, there are quite a few nice homes for sale in Allandale. Please contact me to talk about what you're looking for and then I can help you find it.

Ron Cullinan
512-799-3239
CRS, ABR, GRI, CLHMS, e-Pro
Avalar Austin
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com