Michellratcl…, Home Buyer in Fort Washington, MD

Could i do FHA on this home?

Asked by Michellratcliffe, Fort Washington, MD Fri May 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074557204-4508-Payne-Dr-Fort…

Answers

7
This would be a perfect home for FHA! Also did you know that Prince Georges County has excellent programs to help with closing or down payment assistance. You could get up to 5% of the sale price to use:)
Definitely! The home sounds like it is in fantastic condition! Do you have a home expert that you are working with or do you need help in proceeding. If this home is no longer available and you need help finding other homes in the area in similar condition, I would love to be of assistance. I am a Realtor and an Investor so I help you gain access to properties that may not have yet hit the MLS. There is so much inventory today that it makes it a phenomenal time to buy. Let me know how I can be of service.

All the Best!
Hi Michelle

I think I know why you are asking this question, please contact me to further discuss the options available on this property.

Ms. Darci Blakley
Long & Foster Real Estate
301-821-5897

Appears that we're all on the same page that the home should qualify for a FHA loan. Just based on the images, it appears that this home may have been recently renovated. If you're looking at properties that have been recently rehabbed or partially renovated recently, I would suggest that you have a thorough inspection completed. It is so important that you take into account the type of renovation that was completed on the house.

If you have any other questions or need any assistance with get pre-approved or seeing the home, feel free to contact us.

Have a great weekend!

Tyra
240-706-7653
From the property description and looking through the listing in MRIS, it should very well be eligible for FHA. At worst, you could borrow a little additional money under the Streamline FHA/203K program and make final cosmetic touches after settlement.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to investigate this further.

Thanks for asking...

Phil Seldon
Snr Real Estate Advisor,
Long and Foster RE
202-486-6727
As Richard said I don't see why not. As long as it passes the FHA appraisal as every home must do. There could be minor issues as with any home that could require repairs prior to settlement but things certainly look fine. For pre-approval and qualification on any first time buyer grants if applicable please call or email me.

Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1ST Mariner Mortgage
O-240-235-5314
C-301-412-0259
F-240-235-8236
Bmendelson@1stMarinerbank.com
Lending in all 50 states
nmls#111407
I don't see why not. It appears to be in great shape. Call me if you need to prequalify for a mortgage. 410-960-3272.