Property Q&A in San Antonio>Question Details

Mary Fox, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Could an agent contact me on this property?

Asked by Mary Fox, San Antonio, TX Wed Apr 21, 2010

I would very much like to see this property.
Thank you

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3006285239--Thousand-Oaks-…

Answers

2
Mary,

I sure hope that you don’t think that you are going to buy this property for $3,500!

What you have seen on Trulia is a notice of default or foreclosure posted by Realty Trac which is a reporting service. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it by subscription to its members who have registered and agreed to pay a fee for the information. What you see on Trulia is an abbreviated report from Realty Trac in order to entice you to sign up for their service.

It is unlikely that you will be able to buy this house for the price posted on Trulia. That is the amount of a default and has no relationship to the value of the property. The house may be offered for sale at a later date but it will most likely be listed with a Realtor and priced at a price that reflects the market price for the area.

If you are serious about buying a house, you need to align yourself with a full-time, experienced local Realtor who can help you to find the house that meets your needs. Your Realtor can help you to learn about the current market conditions, realistic house prices, loan qualifications, negotiating strategy, escrow management, inspections and everything else that goes into the purchase of a home.
Hi Mary,
I'll be happy to help. There are several condos currently available on Thousand Oaks that are priced at $93,000 and $94,800. I'm thinking that this must be a very old/inaccurate listing. If the listing agent would have provided the full address, I could be more helpful. Are you looking for a foreclosure? A 2 bedroom/2 bath condo in the Thousand Oaks area? Please let me know exactly what you're looking for, and I will be happy to send you a list of homes meeting your criteria.

Happy house hunting, Mary, and please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance.

Kristen Alexander
Keller Williams Legacy
210.391.7323 Direct
kristenalexander@kw.com
http://www.sahomeguide.net