Property Q&A in Flushing>Question Details

Neena.neena, Home Buyer in 11102

Could I see the House coming weekend? thanks!

Asked by Neena.neena, 11102 Sun Jul 31, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3055123470-4238-192nd-St-Flus…

Answers

2
Hi Neena,

I'll be honored if you'll select me as your Broker to show you these houses in Meadow Ln. and 192 St. Flushing.

I'll show and email you other comparable houses in Flushing and the surrounding areas, so that you'll be comfortable to know that you have seen the good, the better and the best houses to select on. I've been in real estate business for almost 20 years and I know these areas very well....I can even beat GPS on the shortcuts to get to the streets of these houses :-)

I'll make sure that you're comfortable and not pressured to select the house you want closest to your specifications. When you tell me your priorities (like school, size or type of the house & others) on the house you want to live on, I'll only show you these type of houses for you to select on.

Please let me know what day and time you want to see these houses.

Ray Aguilar 917-693-3024
ray@aurirealty.com
Why not consider choosing an agent to work with; he/she can schedule showing appointments, provide necessary information, keep you updated as new properties arrive on the market, price changes, etc.; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.