Property Q&A in Rio Rancho>Question Details

mjdba1, Home Buyer in Rio Rancho, NM

Could I get more info on this property? Is it still for sale?

Asked by mjdba1, Rio Rancho, NM Tue Dec 6, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3068818795--Playful-Meadow…

Answers

3
The other two brokers are correct, it is in pending status. There is another one that is a foreclosure that is a bit larger for $160,000. Please feel free to give me a call if you are interested at 505-604-5449.

You can also create an account on my website below and store your searches. It's a great website with real time updates. You can also set your criteria. Once this is done you will receive an email update and homes come on the market. I have a lovely shortsale just off Unser and Northern.
This home is Pending in the MLS since October. The issue with some websites is that they don't stay updated. If you would like a home search website which is updated multiple times per day, please visit my website below. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 505-400-4129.
No, the MLS shows it as a pending sale. Looks like it was pending 10/27/2011. Don't know why it still shows up in the search here. The square footage in the MLS is also smaller (2180) than what's showing here.
There is another foreclosed listing a block further down the street at 348 Playful Meadows that is listed at $160,000 and 2590 square feet. 400 more square feet for just $2100 more. Better deal than the one you were looking at. Also it is a HUD property and they have a $100 down payment program. It's new on the market with owner occupants bids accepted until 12/09/2011.