Property Q&A in Boca Raton>Question Details

Mauro Arata, Home Buyer in Manalapan, NJ

Contact from Arata Mauro mauro@sicase.it

Asked by Mauro Arata, Manalapan, NJ Sun Jul 4, 2010

the house is unsold including furniture?
The pool is exclusive for this single house?
what is the soil surface?
the house is free now?
affect mortgages?
What is your best price for an immediate cash payment?
greetings

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1093856284-20999-Covington-Dr…

Answers

5
Ciao Mauro!

Un piacere incontrarvi!
This property is for sale and is currently under contract. It is a very differnt type of sale (short sale) than other traditional property sale. Any property that is being sold as a "short sale" can be very difficult to purchase and requires much expertise and knowledge from the realtors/agenti immobiliari involved.
1. The pool that you see in the picture, is a community pool. It does not belong to this home exclusively.
2. The entire size of the individual stucture for this home is approx 1332 square feet and the "soil Surface" is just a bit larger than that. This style of property here in South Florida is called a "villa". NOT a villa as you know in Italy. Here in Forida, it is a small one level home attached to another home. So the land surface around it is usually not that much larger than the home/villa. The land surface of the building structure is shared by all the attached homes and is known as a common area, exept for the immediate area around the individual villa.
3. The onwers of this property currently live and own the home. If it goes into foreclosure (where the bank take over the property for lack of payment) then the property will vacant/free until the new buyers buy it.
4. The property is being sold as a "short sale" because the owners are not able to pay the bank what they owe the bank. This does affect the property and the way it is being sold. It will NOT affect you if you need to get a traditional mortgage.
5. Properties usually sell close to the sales prices of other comparable properties in the area. Whether you pay cash or have a mortgage, the banks will let the buyer know in writing what they are willing to accept for the property.
I hope these answers have helped you.
If I can be of further assistance, please contact me at 001-561-809-8328

Alicia Lammersdorf
BA/GRI/TRC/ABR
Italian/Spanish/English
Illustrated Properties
http://www.SoldBuyAlicia.com
561-809-8328
Mauro,

As the others have pointed out this home is currently under contract. Keep in mind that it is a short sale and many of these homes do not end up at the closing table and could eventually come back on the market as a bank owned foreclosure. The home is located in Boca Lakes which is an active 55+ community so I am assuming that is what you are looking for.

To answer your questions;

1) The house sale would not include the furniture unless it was negotiated as part of the contract.

2) If you are asking about the soil surface it is fully landscaped with St. Augustine grass a decorative plantings. If you are asking about soil conditions it is difficult to say but most of Florida soils are sand based with little organic matter and low water and fertilizer holding capacities. Typically a builder, or landscaper, will enrich these conditions in planting areas.

3) Typically, even with a short sale, the property is sold free and clear of all liens and a Title Insurance Policy issues if there is financing involved.

4) A short sale is always contingent on third party (bank approval) and they will make a determination of what they will sell the property for. Cash buyers are certainly preferred by banks but they typically will not discount much if there are solid financed deals available to them.

There has been very good sales activity in Boca Lakes with 11 closings over the past 6 months with sales prices between $44,900 and $120,000. That being said there are a lot of homes (15) currently available with list prices ranging from $50,000 to $150,000. Like with any transaction I highly recommend that you work with a proven real estate professional and always suggest that you interview a few and choose one you know will have your best interest at heart. If you are at that point I would be honored to be on that list and invite you to contact me at 561 308-0175 or via e-mail at tom@tompriester.com.

I hope this helps answer your questions but if you need anything at all to help you meet your local real estate needs please do not hesitate to call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi Mauro,

If you are looking for a home in a community that has an age restriction stating that at least one person must be 55 years or older; there are several other units for sale in this community. This is a lovely community of 1 story condos. They have spacious interiors and they have a rule that no pets are allowed.

I have also sent you an email with a link to several of the other units currently for sale.

Nadine Mauro
Realty Hub, Inc.
561-414-0864
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com/
Hello, Mauro. This home is under contract. This home does not have its own pool. There is a community pool, as well as a clubhouse, tennis courts, shuffleboard and sauna. It is a 55+ community. As far as a best price, that's up to the seller. Each situation is different. My suggestion is to find a home that you like and make a cash offer. The seller will respond and if you're lucky you'll get the home that you want for the price you want to pay.

Please get in touch with me at 561-445-8743 or Nicole@BuySellBoca.com and we can discuss this further.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.buysellboca.com
Hi Mauro,

This particular home, #20999, is under contract and pending closing.

The pool is for community use. There are no private pools here.

Soil surface in the development is grass.

I have another unit for sale in the same development with an asking price of $63,900.

PLEASE keep in mind that this community is only for residents 55 years and older.

Tell me exactly what you want and I will try to find it for you.

Scott