baldy127, Home Buyer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Conflicting information

Asked by baldy127, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Tue Apr 9, 2013

Conflicting information on 902 Sun Terrace Ct, 33403 Is it for sale? One site says it's a short w/roof assessment for a total about $125k True? I currently rent in the area. To my knowledge assessments have been paid. I'm interested in buying.

Answers

3
Baldy,

Unfortunately the unit at 902 Sun Terrace #B in Lake Catherine is a short sale offering already under contract. It was listed at $120,000 but that number means nothing when it comes to a short sale that must be approved by the lender(s). There is an upcoming roof assessment in the community that I believe is going to total $5,275+/-.

There are a number of things to consider and if you are renting the most important factor is at this time it is almost always better to buy but prices have been going up. That has been offset by very favorable interest rates that dropped back down significantly last week. Your financial situation is critical as FHA loans are getting more expensive so those additional costs must be included in your projections.

Short sales do not have to be nightmares but often times they can be so you need to consider seriously if you have the patience to be involved in what could be a lengthy and frustrating process. There are signs to look for that may give you an idea about how the process might go but there are no guarantees. Depending on your budget you might also consider Sun Terrace at the Gardens and Oaks Sun Terrace.

Inventory levels are very low and the best new opportunities sell very quickly so you must have a well designed process to succeed in today's market. The very best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can properly assist you in clearly defining your objectives and designing a game plan to help you meet them. I would certainly be honored to be included on the list of any Realtors® you may choose to interview and am happy to be of help to you with any, and all, of your real estate needs throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
902 Sun Terrace #B is currently for sale. It is a short sale and listed as Contingent.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll reach out to the listing agent about the contingency and assessment.

It does show there will be an upcoming assessment of $5,273. This may not have been paid as it is a short sale, so that may be why it is showing or it may just not be updated from when the listing was originally posted.

Feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call.

Thanks!

Cristyle Wood Egitto
Real Estate Associate
A Perfect Location LLC
561.635.9497
cristyle.wood@gmail.com
http://www.PalmBeachPerfection.com
And yes, it is listed at $120,000.
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
I'm showing this property went under contract back in December. "902 Sun Terrace Ct B"
There is a note stating a special roof assessment is coming in the near future. Hope this information is helpful/ Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if I may provide any additional information