Alex T Alexa…, Home Buyer in Elmhurst, IL

Condo on 1290 Pine Ridge Circle E, Tarpon Springs, Fl 34688

Asked by Alex T Alexander, Elmhurst, IL Sat Feb 21, 2009

What are the Monthly Assessments?
What are the Yearly Property Taxes?
What are the Property Insurance Premiums?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075128672-1290-Pine-Ridge-Ci…

Answers

2
Hi Alex,
Pine Ridge is a pristine community that is ideally located close to all amenities, Parks, Beaches and excellent schools. The monthly maintenance fees run about $199 for 2 bedroom units, paid quarterly. This fee covers lawn and pool maintenance, exterior building and roof maintenance, trash removal, water/sewer and basic cable. You would only be responsible for power and phone. The property taxes are assessed by the Property Appraiser and vary depending on whether it's a primary residence and homesteaded ($50,000 discounted off price) or second residence. These condos cannot be rented out until you have owned them for 2 years first. Contents Insurance runs about $350 - $450 p/y. I have a beautiful second story unit with a great Lake view close to the pool listed for $104,900. Please let me know if you'd like me to forward you the listing or require additional Real Estate assistance.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 22, 2009
Hi Alex,
*Monthly Association Fees in Pine Ridge differ according to the size and style of Condo...2/2 approx. $192.00 per month paid quarterly....3/2 approx. $220.00 per month, also paid Quartely.
*Property Taxes will be calculated by County Property appraiser on the value and sale price of property. Mileage in that area is 19.22. If home is your primary residence and you live in Florida then you will qualify for Homestead. For more information on property taxes in Pinellas go to http://www.pcpao.org/
*Monthy association fees will cover Property Insurance for the Exterior and Roof of the building...your will have to purchase insurance for the interior of the condo.
I am very familiar with these beautiful Communities - Pine Ridge and Deer Hollow. I have sold and listed many of condos in there.
Let me know if I can be of further help.
Regards from Sunny Florida,
Beatrice Dusheiko, Realtor,e-PRO
tel# 727 403 8449
BeatriceRealtor@aol.com
Coldwell Banker Residential
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 21, 2009