Property Q&A in Castaic>Question Details

Penny&Mike, Home Buyer in 91384

Changing my pass word

Asked by Penny&Mike, 91384 Tue May 15, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Penny and Michael~
Actually the square footage data is pulled from the LA County Tax Assessor. I will drop off your property profile to you and you may contact them to make the correct changes. Have a great day.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer