Property Q&A in Costa Mesa>Question Details

Deirdrelewis, Home Owner in Costa Mesa, CA

Changing/adding current photos

Asked by Deirdrelewis, Costa Mesa, CA Sun Mar 17, 2013

The photos on the site for my home are outdated, how do I delete them and add newer ones?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Costa_Mesa/sold/10285…

Answers

2
The same way you added photos to your site/ad initially. Trulia should be able to assist you with editing/adding new photos.
Think 'Safety First", why, if your home is NOT on the market for sale, would you want to post for all the public to see, fresh photos of the interior of your home?

I'm sure your home is lovely, join your local Woman's Club & maybe it'll be on the annual Holiday Home Tour or Garden Club tour, then you can show it off.

Please shoot me an email directly, if you'd like to talk about this some more, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Thanks. It's not about a home tour for me... It's about a pocket listing and giving a few potential buyers an inside view before I put it on the MLS. Still can't figure out how to add new photos....
Flag Tue Apr 30, 2013