Property Q&A in Miner Road>Question Details

carollaw, Home Buyer in Orinda, CA

Can you tell me the owner of the home? When was it last sold?

Asked by carollaw, Orinda, CA Thu Mar 28, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

I didn't find anything relating to this property in the MLS, which is what we as Realtors use to sell homes. In the County Assessor's database it looks like the home last sold in 1987 and the current owners are David & Marylin Martin. How did you come about wanting information on this particular property? If you want to email me directly and tell me a bit more about what you are trying to find out I may be able to help you out, I list property for sale and help buyers purchase homes in Orinda. I actually have a Frank Lloyd Wright Original currently for sale in Orinda listed at $3,350,000, it is an amazing Estate.

Todd Scheid
Alain Pinel Realtors
1646 N. CA Blvd., Ste 101
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 323-6150 cell
Todd...personally, I would not have published in this forum the names of the owners. Rather, ask for the reason for the inquiry. Other peers and I have cautioned about sharing this information on the internet specially when we don't know why they are asking. Identity theft crisis is a biggie, and we who are in the position of providing information probably should be careful as to how much and what we disclose. My two cents.
P.S., I work at APR office in Montclair.
Flag Mon Apr 1, 2013
I'd be happy to give you that information. My office is here in Lamorinda.
Suzanne Looker, Pac Union
There's nothing in the MLS about recent sales. According to county records it last changed hands in 1987. I can't print the owner's name in public, but would be glad to share more information if you provide an email address.
To get the names of the owners, you can go to the public records office. I don't think they would appreciate our disclosing their names in such a public forum

It looks like this property was bought as buildable land in 1966. The only other change was in 1987 -- but that could have been an intra-family change, or a refinancing, or establishment of the trust.
Hi Carollaw - Based on the tax records, it has not sold for a while (i.e. approx. 1987), nor has it ever been listed on the MLS. Hope that answers your question.