Ruth Solberg, Other/Just Looking in Eau Claire, WI

Can you tell me the age of the roof, siding, water heater, furnace, air conditioner?

Asked by Ruth Solberg, Eau Claire, WI Sun Sep 23, 2012

Is there basement under the laundry area? Would the owner consider a land contract for 3 to 5 yrs at around 4.5%?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071601857-310-Howard-St-Chip…

Answers

2
Hello Ruth are you still searching for a home, this home you requested information about is no longer on the market
Hi Ruth!

Those are good questions! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager