Property Q&A in Palm Springs>Question Details

Betsy, Home Buyer in Palm Springs, CA

Can you tell me if this is on Indian Land and what the fees are at this time? Is that included in the HOA fees?

Asked by Betsy, Palm Springs, CA Mon May 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071632664-7445-Regency-Dr-Pa…

Answers

7
The lease per year is $1,380 and the HOA dues are $440 per month.

If I can be of any other assistance please feel free to contact me.
Hi Betsy, this property is in escrow since, 3/29. Yes, it is in Cathedral Canyon Country Club and it is on lease land. The current lease is $1380/yr and is good until 12/61. The HOA fees are separate at $440. and they include Association Earthquake Insurance, Landscaping, Basic Cable TV and Association, BBQ & Pools. Your taxes would be 1.25% of the selling price, per year and any insurance fees. I hope that answers your question.
I would be happy to assist you in finding a home in Palm Springs, if you are not already working with another Realtor.

Ronnie Starr
Windermere Real Estate
1255 E Ramon Rd
Palm Springs, CA 92264
760.668.2237 cell
rstarr@windermeresocal.com
Betsy, This is on Indian Leased Land and the yearly Lease is $1,381.00 Per Year and the Monthly HOA is $440.00. The current Lease Experation is 2061. This means that the lease has been extended from it's original lease. There are aspects the you need to be aware of on the Indian Leased Land which I would be happy to explain to you further. You can contact me at 760-861-4404 or e-mail me at bschopp@palmspringsdreamhome.com. The Property does have an offer on it as Peter has mentioned.

All the best!

Bryan Schopp
Yes it is on leased land - $1,380/yr. plus a $440/mo. HOA. Peter is right is is under contract. The BEST place to look for property that is up-to-date and accurate is the MLS - not all these other sites. If you would like I will set you up with access to that based on your seach criteria. All I need is an email for you and whatg you are looking for. No preasure no calls just access and you can contact me if you are interested in a property.
Betsy,
Jim has answered correctly. This property however, has an accepted offer on it. There many more available
Contact me if you would like to see some. (760) 219-2912.
Peter
The property is currently in escrow and they're accepting backup offers. The lease per year is $1,380 and the HOA dues are $440 per month.

Ed Brophy
Realtor/Owner
Desert Realty

(760) 844-3736

http://www.edbrophy.com
Indian lease land, not included in the HOA. HOA is probably about $440 a month and the land lease about $125 a month.