Property Q&A in Monkton>Question Details

Mary Jo, Home Buyer in York, PA

Can you tell me if this house ever had any offers at all? What problems does it have?

Asked by Mary Jo, York, PA Sat Aug 20, 2011

I'd like to know if the house has colonial trim and six-panel doors, what the condition the lower level is. Does it need a lot of work inside? Are their mold problems?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3013861461-2417-Houcks-Mill-R…

Answers

2
Hi Mary Jo, it is a short sale, which means that the seller owes more to the bank than it is worth. It is possible there may be some issues, as it is being sold "as is."
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Thank you!
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Hi Mary Jo, with those questions the best thing to do is set an appointment to preview the property. The description is as follows, 3 BEDROOM 2.5 BATH SPLIT LEVEL ON .75 ACRES.2 WOOD BURNING FIREPLACES.NICE FLAT CORNER LOT.DECK OFF BACK,2 CAR GARAGE.AS IS CONDITION SELLERS WILL MAKE NO REPAIRS.THIRD PARTY APPROVAL. This is a property being offered as a Short Sale and has been on the market for 350 days. We would be more than happy to Pre-Qualify you with one of our Mortgage Brokers if you have not already gone through the process. Let me know If I can be of any assistance.