Property Q&A in Rocky River>Question Details

Marisa, Other/Just Looking in Rocky River, OH

Can you tell me if this home is still up for sale and when it went on the market?

Asked by Marisa, Rocky River, OH Thu Aug 27, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Rocky_River/sold/496662-200…

Answers

2
The home was withdrawn on 3/31/09. It was on the market for 99 days at $539,500.

Please feel free to search the internet from our web site below. It's a free service we provide. Just click on the large square button at the top left, captioned "Search The MLS."
Hi Marisa,
This home was withdrawn from the market in March of this year.
If you are looking for a home in this area, I would be happy to assist you in your search. I can design a search for you that will show you all the CURRENT listings in the area & the price range that you are interested in seeing.
This search will also update you daily whenb there is a new property on the market or when there is a change on an existing listing.
If I can be of help to you, please drop me an e-mail at john@callRealtorJohn.com or call me at 440-487-2193.
I look forward to working for you.
Sincerely yours,
John Wirsing
e-PRO Realtor
RE/MAX Premiere Properties